- Copper-azole-treated yellow pine
- Width: 4’ (1.22 m)
- Factory-assembled with plain planks roughly 3½” (8.75 cm) wide, mortise and tenon moulded
- Height of walls: 52” (1.32 m)
Round wall panels
- Their number determines the size of the pool
- Sturdy columns for borders made of injected resin
Borders (Top Rails)
- Rounded forms made of talc-filled resin 7” (17.5 cm) wide
- Easy to install
- Sleek, made of injected resin and easy to install
- Foam insulation 1/8” (3.2 mm) thick is inserted between the liner and the walls, which creates a smooth surface and protects the liner
- Vinyl liner secured with a standard in-ground pool fastening system, factory installed
- Delivered on a pallet in 3 or 4 boxes, depending on the size of the pool
Aqua-Wood has designed an injected resin rail system.
The rails are easy to assemble. They are 3” wide at the base and therefore provide a very solid support for the pool panels while also making the task of wall assembly easier.
This system also makes it possible to assemble the pool without using cement blocks as a foundation.
The ground preparation method is therefore identical to conventional round above-ground pools.